Thursday 14 May 2009

Sorry just a test

Hi Folks

Haven't blogged in the month of May because I’m having trouble publishing a post I just get a error message that will mean something to someone but not me, in an effort to find out what is the problem heres a very short almost “Hello World” or even Twitter like post.

Last night I actually made it along to the Birmingham Bloggers Meet it was a double first for me:

1) It was the first time i have managed to make it they have this great idea to rotate the day (so Wednesday this month and guess what Thursday next) so that anyone who cant make such and such a day isn’t left out- a great idea. but each event has coincided with something else for me.

2) even though I am a Guinness drinker and I frequent the various pubs in Digbeth it was the first time I have been in the Spotted Dog (Alcester St and Warwick St) shame on me, it wont be the last.

No comments: