Friday 12 December 2008

Rowans Gallery in Brackley Northamptonshire

If your down in the Northampton, Oxford area you might like to pop into Rowans Gallery which is in the town centre of Brackley at the back of the Town Hall and by the side of the Red Lion pub, I’m not too sure of the landmarks there and at the moment I’m relying on the location pictures in Google maps. Its not far from Junction 11 of the M40 motorway, each time I have been down there I find I take a different route back to the motorway possibly because all the country roads look the same no problem it’s a pleasant area to drive around even at this time of the year.

It makes for a nice cosy court yard atmosphere to view artwork by artists coming from a variety of medias and arts disciplines. There’s a selection of my work on view which I change and update on a regular basis. 
of course it rained on the opening night

I popped along for the opening night a few weeks ago and had an enjoyable evening talking to other artists, I had taken my work there a few days earlier and at that stage it wasn’t far off still a building site, so it was great to see it all coming together on the big day. 

"Natures Play on Water" is in postion


Market House Courtyard 
Brackley 
Northants 
NN13 7AB

No comments: