Monday 13 July 2009

Backwards and Forwards to Rowans Gallery Brackley

Last week I went to Rowans Gallery to replenish the stock of my work there. It’s a journey of about 40 miles down the M40 and about 10 miles through the beautiful English countryside to Brackley. I often expect to see Jenson Button driving some very expensive sports car (that is anything but a Ferrari) or indeed formula 1 racing cars in the streets of the town it is after all the home of the Brawn racing team.  www.brawngp.com

Rowans Gallery Brackley Northamptonshire

While I was there I met Elaine Coe who was the featured artist in the window, I persuaded her to pose for a picture with her great artwork.

Elaine Coe at Rowans Gallery

No sooner had I got home than I had a phone call from the owner Sally Eaton with news that more artwork was required as she had sold my previous delivery, this week we had one of our artist meetings so I went there armed with pictures.

Rowan Gallery Artist Meeting

If your in the Northamptonshire/ Oxfordshire area Rowans gallery is well worth a visit because there is a cross section of great artwork from artists who practice in all art disciplines and mediums.

 
Rowans Gallery
Unit 1 Market House Courtyard
Brackley
Northants
NN13 7AB
Website: www.rowansgallery.co.uk

No comments: