Friday 2 January 2009

New Year Resolutions on Flickr

A Happy New Year one and all, Christmas was better than I expected and now it’s back to the old routine. It seems that everyone is off until Monday 5th which is when I start to get all the materials together for the installation of the show at the Solihull Arts Complex.

Just started the 365 project on Flickr. The idea is to take a photo a day and post it on my Flickr site. I believe that the idea originated with taking self portraits everyday, but I wouldn’t inflict that on anyone.

Title: Ready for the Recycle Bin

Heres the topical picture for the 1st January as I uploaded it I thought of the implications, what happens if I go on holiday and I'm miles from an internet connection but then I thought with the credit crunch, What Holiday? Anyway lets see if I can keep it going for more than a week.

No comments: