Tuesday 29 July 2008

Great weather for …….working on my PC

Superb sunshine at the moment but I have no time to enjoy it, I cant even get out and take a few photos because this coming weekend I’m off to the Rhubarb photography festival and I’m deep in the process of compiling my marketing material for the reviewers there. This includes a new portfolio that brings together the new images that were featured for the first time at the New Generation Festival and my previous work. During this coming week I will be editing the photographs into a balanced presentation. There will be many swaps and changes in the order as I try to get a flowing mix but by Friday night I have to have it fully committed. My website is being updated to incorporate the new work and link in with this blog.

No comments: